Nor’easter loves playing dances, weekends, weddings, concerts, and other events! We play for contra, English, and couple dancing.
For booking inquiries and references, contact us at or 617.833.5569.
Photos and Press Kit
- Click on thumbnails for print quality versions.
We are happy to lead workshops as part of a weekend, a festival, or around our other gigs. Let us know what you’re thinking and we can figure out something great to suit your particular needs. Below are some examples of workshops we’re happy to lead.
- Danceable Dance Music: Exploring the relationship between dance and music. (For musicians, callers, AND dancers.)
- Dance Band Clinic
- Contra Dance Fiddle (Cedar)
- Dance Piano Stylings (Julie)
- Mandolin (Max)
- Guitar: Taking the standard out of Standard Tuning (Max)
- All-Comers Ukulele Orchestra (Max; by prior arrangement.)
Some of the events we’ve played throughout the US and Canada (more than 20 US states, 3 Canadian provinces, and counting):
- Lake Eden Arts Festival (NC)
- Old Songs Festival (NY)
- Contra Carnivale (CA)
- The Dance Flurry (NY)
- OohLaLa! Dance Weekend (QC)
- Burning Man contra dance (NV)
- Chesapeake Dance Weekend (MD)
- Charlottesville Fall Festival (VA)
- Ralph Page Dance Legacy Weekend (NH)
- Swing into Summer at Pinewoods (MA)
- Chehalis Dance Camp (BC)
- SoleFest (MO)
- FootFall Dance Weekend (WV)
- Florida Snowball (FL)
- Youth Dance Weekend (VT)
- Brattleboro Dawn Dance (VT)
- Riverside Celtic College Concert Series (ON)
- Club Passim (MA)
- Greenfield Grange (MA)
- Glen Echo Park (MD)
- Concord Scout House (MA)
- & more wonderful places in MA, NH, VT, ME, RI, NY, CT, PA, MD, VA, NC, WA, AK, AZ, SC, GA, NM, Ontario, & Quebec.
We cherish the opportunity to be part of an important ceremony in a new family’s life. Dancing together is one of the special ways to come together in celebration. We are honored to craft a unique experience for you and your loved ones — including both dancing and ceremonial music — and help finding the perfect caller.